Many vonn you already know .. or I-Dressup?
We have found the Stardoll one or the other thing steals at I-Dressup.
I've ever thought, "Why do not we compare them and see which side is better?" & Have the I have done; D
Now for the discovery of I-Dressup: to make
To mastered most things with I-Dressup, you have to install as a named toolbar that looks like this: see
(for greater Just click on)
get this toolbar is a free, money & a daily gift.
What is the best thing is that you play the game makes money - need 3 "iCoins"
But you go to a game and the Earning iCoins klicken.Wenn you have clicked on it, comes this news:
So you can in every game, 1 Times on day 3 iCoins ^ ^ earn
Now we come to Suite.Dort times it is called "iZone". It has
are 3 rooms + a Garten.Wie in Star Doll Furniture & Interiors.Dazu there are cute animated animals: D
Here is a picture of my "iZone" (the main room with the cupboard, only 1 part):
As on Stardoll Superstar gives it the membership, there is on I-Dressup the Diamond membership, but totally free for 3 months & if you want to renew it just pay iCoins.Dagegen 10 Stardoll money totally addicted! Pfff ...-.-'''
discovery of Stardoll ...
For Stardoll there is no toolbar, no free gifts & free money no (well yes, but only 5 & 4 will need to spend it on the same day ...)
Ok, if one buys SS for 12 months all 12 rooms are freigeschaltet.Es no animated animals & dress up a small selection of the Dolls ..
Thanks to stardoll blue lights which ye have gehmacht test:) Thank you Ana and Happy nues year (: o) § =:
0 comments:
Post a Comment