I thought it would have some time to show my favorites in February. Some of it I have only been 1 to 2 weeks, but I am now very confident, and inspire them with vondaher.
I will divide the post into 3 parts, otherwise it might be too much for a single post. The other parts make me clean tomorrow or the day after.
first Alterra tinted day cream: Also
if I had with the cleanser and the face of Alterra water problems, I find this tinted day cream quite well.
Now it is once again in the summer, and if it's really hot then, I'm not even clap Foundation in the face. Vondaher I thought I just get a tinted day cream. At first I had from Bebe, but to me sparkles too much.
I'm actually rather fair skin and I've had no problems with this cream as it can be incorporated well. (Maybe not what for very fair skin.)
It is suitable for normal and combination skin, which I do not usually is rich enough, but when I apply at night what fat into face and use this morning, it goes.
smell a little uncomfortable, I think.
second Catrice Lidschattenduo '080 Help! I Am Stranded '
I bought this eye shadow, eye shadow than this at Catrice were new. However, I have never used the really, because I could do nothing with the colors. At that time - at 14, 15, 16 years ago - I wanted to have a dull, dark brown eye shadow. I had found this perfect!
But now I think otherwise. Since I have always been so dark eyes, it probably would not look so good when all my eyes were dark brown.
And this bright, shiny gold tone I have not really used. Now I have
simply given a little of the brown eye shadow to the brush, that knocked off (otherwise it gets too dark) and I have then placed in the crease, then onto the gold eyelid and the whole thing a little blinded. Do I now really happy Sun
third Alterra cinnamon Rouge '02 ':
Another product of Alterra, I like that. Otherwise, I prefer even more 'Flamingo' by Alverde or 'Powder Pink' from Bobbi Brown, but these are both colors that are somewhat striking. And soon there will probably get quite a few job interviews, etc. for me, I thought, I get a more natural Rouge.
This has a slightly brown-tinged sound, the exact color I can not even . Describe In any case, only slightly color and so it then acts in the face pretty decent.
4th Max Factor eyeliner in a Nudeton:
I am now for some time away from black eyeliner, and have since actually nothing worn under the eye. On Youtube, I became aware of this eyeliner and have it to me then bought again. Keeps the water line about 5 hours, it must follow so times. I think it makes them look a little more awake and eyes perhaps a bit larger.
5th Urea-eye cream from Balea:
I was looking already for a longer eye cream. This was cheap and suitable for dry skin since I've decided for them. I was often so slight feeling of tension after cleaning, when I used then no eye cream. It has since gone.
6th Catrice Powder Brush:
Soooo soft! He has many fine bristles, clings to the skin and super is just great! Actually I wanted to get a yes from Bobbi Brown, but somehow I was too cheap at the moment, but what I regret not. Because unlike my Schlecker brush is just awesome.
0 comments:
Post a Comment