Friday, March 4, 2011

Sewing Patterns For Exotic

HAUL (Budni, Ihrplatz, Yves Rocher)

I was this morning in the city - has been thoroughly at Budni, and Yves Rocher Ihrplatz - and you wanted to just show you the products purchased.

Budni:

Pure / Fresh Shampoo Balea: This I have wanted for some time, it was able to discover Budni but unfortunately never. It is intended to remove silicones and other residues, which I find quite useful, as I occasionally like something more hair spray into the hair spray. Although rare, it happens. It also
should have an anti-static, ie, flying hair - stop - one of my momentary hiccups.

Then I have the 'Beauty Finish'-bought deodorant from Dove. So far, I was with all Dove deodorants very happy, the 'original' I I bought later very often, because I do both on the deodorant and the rumors find incredibly well.
This is the scent of her more springlike added that of freshly mown grass.

And then I discovered the new P2-range! :)
Actually I wanted to 'buy-Penny Lane' lipstick that the' Viva Glam is the Gaga 'from P2 quite close now, even if the color do not suit me well eh ... But I found the great! But unfortunately was already sold out.
was generally much away from the new range, especially with the lipsticks and nail polishes, it looked very empty.
taken I was thinking 2 nail varnishes from the 'Last Forever "series, which allegedly to hold up to 8 days.
I have a pink '020 dream on! " and a slightly darker Nude '040 flirt & tease 'bought.

Ihrplatz:

In Ihrplatz I have then on one hand the Essence 'Whoom! Boom discovered! '-LE, which I actually do not really addressed. The lip gloss, however, I found it interesting.
It is bluish in the tube when it is on the lips, it is to be dyed pink or pink to light. If he does well (lips are a little more intense the color), but now is still not a must-have.

Secondly, I discovered the new Catrice range! Actually I wanted to see whether the 'Floralista' Rouge back (it was not, of course) when my eye fell upon the rest, something different-looking assortment. Respectively. My eyes landed on the same Geleyeliner what I have in the paint with Jack Black Jack Black '010 'taken away (black), also the associated brush.
My first impression is positive, but it was only geswatcht. Easy to order, really deep black. Will carry him in a few days time.

Then I even bought a nail polish that looked simply brilliant - Iron Mermaiden '490 '.

Even though I really have had more than enough, I had my new lipstick and still look. I finally bought 2 from the 'Ultimate Colour' series. Once that was the '120 Call the Ambulance ', a great Erdbeerot and then I have yet to be natural '010' bought a beautiful nude.

you are not quite as creamy as the 'Absolute Moisture' lipsticks, but they still feel uncomfortable and not to dehydration. The taste is somewhat artificial, but bearable.

Here again the Swatches:




Here you can see the comparison to the 'Rodeo Drive' from P2 (left), may I be happy. Only the P2-slip lipsticks have liked in the upper lip lines, is also my 'down' kind of loose, so he is constantly in one direction bends when you use it. I think the 'Be Natural' it certainly ran very well, I like it the color of her even slightly better.


And then I was still at Yves Rocher, where I've bought this Kämmbareitsspray for hair. Since just 50% were out, I got it for about 4 €. Previously I had from Logona, as it was the first such silicone-free spray, which I was known. The other day I discovered by chance during YR, it was taken as yet. I tested this by YR Although not yet, but it is an advantage that in contrast to the silicone is of Logona.

0 comments:

Post a Comment