My old watch me broke in late September last year.
I have a day went as usual to school, where I noticed that it indicated Clock 7.30, while it was already 8 clock. Eventually, she stopped. Not so dramatic, I assumed that the battery was just empty - what struck me funny because a new battery has used my father 2 weeks in advance.
Well, then again she has just got a new battery: All the Best - for 2 days. For It was when I was at the airport and to my classmates waited as it was to go to Barcelona to study trip. me this part is still not at the airport broke again! -.- Super, though I hate it when I dig out my phone only ever do if I want to see for the time - in Spain, where a clock was really important for meeting places etc.
After I returned home had had I then taken back again, where she was then sent for now. For the '2 -3 weeks' then, entire 3 months. But at least I had my clock back and was glad. Unfortunately, they stopped two days back. In addition, it was damp from the inside total. Booyah! Clock taken back again, she was re-posted. Last week was I will answer the call, whether to do anything and I would get a new, what you see in the picture above. She looks a little different than my old one, but better than nothing.
0 comments:
Post a Comment