Saturday, February 26, 2011

Cruising Spots In San Antonio

Balea-lip balm 'Sweet Vanilla' (Review)


When I was on Wednesday at Budni, I actually wanted me to urea-lip care Buy Balea, I've heard more and more positive. Unfortunately, this product was sold out, so I had to change your mind quickly, because I again wanted to test something new to lip care.
I like vanilla very happy, I decided to say for the 'Sweet Vanilla' of Balea Young.

Now when I think about times, the nursing home has nothing positive in itself, except maybe the price.

He's just very slippery on the lips, so one does not have the feeling that he would maintain. Well, he does not - I can at least so far as to say that he prepared for me in any way soft, healthy lips, as can as Carmex or the merchant Skin cream for children much more.
If you have such dry lips, as I have at present is definitely not. For me he is in a very short time not been felt on the lips.
What I also find it is unpleasant, the smell: Very, very sweet. In my opinion, rather than disgustingly delicious, although I have heard different opinions about it. He does not really smell the way it tastes. On the lips it tastes after vanilla, the flavor I find also not that bad, but I like the smell as I said not at all.

Personally, I find it rather poorly and thus would not rebuy it to me. Get it to me now somewhere in a jacket pocket plug, where it will be used now and then, if nothing better is there.

0 comments:

Post a Comment