I was more looking for a bright Nudeton.
I already tried many lipsticks, but a really bright Nudeton I have not yet been found. The 'Gentle Beige' Catrice I find quite ok, but I was a bit too brownish. The 'Sunset Boulevard' of P2 on the other hand I found to pink appearance, which I did not like me really. Then I Rimmel still the 'Nude Delight' had, which was to widerrum orangestichig, my lips have dried up and I found the taste awful. Then when I
again on Wednesday in Budni was, I have the almost empty P2-regarded stand again. I thought I would still find a nail polish, but it was only a single coat, and was yellow and I did not like at all. Random
much my view then again to the lipsticks, where I saw the 'Rodeo Drive', which so many think is great. And since only 2 copies were there, but then I've taken another one.
am I actually not a big fan of the P2 Lippi, as they quickly forgiven in the upper lip lines, but I find it so bad now do not, especially since they are really cheap, yes.
I must say that I find the sound really nice.
But at some point will be added definitely have the MAC 'Myth'.
0 comments:
Post a Comment