Today I was again in the city. Actually I wanted to buy a classic white blouse for job interviews, etc., but somehow I found nothing. Either the average of any strange or expensive to me.
In other things I'm been at Orsay, Tally Weijl and New York, where I found really nice stuff, but what else I wanted to buy so not really. In Tally Weijl I was last year once inside, as the store opened, not since then. I found the amazing things there cheap. Therefore, today I was very surprised that I liked a lot there, especially in the accessories were nice things there. At Orsay as well, with it there was referring more to the upper parts. At the store I'm in the last few years always went over when I'm there usually only went in, I found nothing and I went out again. By
New York, I like to go, because I think every now and then one or the other nice part. So today - I have liked it much, but this dress I just had to!
I love floral design, also I found the interface very beautiful.
it cost about 25 € ...
you might have an idea where I could wear it?
0 comments:
Post a Comment