Wednesday, February 23, 2011

How Tall Are The Flip Cameras

Soap & Glory products discovered in Douglas!


Today I must make a very great discovery in Douglas - that have finally Soap & Glory Products!

Actually, I did not want to wait today to Douglas, but since I still had on the bus and it is so cold, I thought I go again to Douglas.
was just a little scared, because the retail space was very small Umräumungarbeiten namely times by half. Therefore, there were also 10% off everything. It was pretty full that there was still so early in the morning in the week.
I'm there, just look around me, maybe I would have discovered something that sounds good, etc.

I am then taken to the testers of Essie smoothies (finally, there was times like this tester!), But somehow I did not really everything, plus I've bought previously only 2 Body Lotions at Budni. And I see a little further? Soap & Glory 'Flake Away', the peeling, from which all rave about so and what I wanted for a long time! Of course, I'm the same as me a copy, the second to last, grabbed and did some further between the Soap & Glory-stuff, which unfortunately were crisscrossing each other - unusually for Douglas seemed more like the Grappeltisch. And then stand behind it a tube, which I then looked at me one more time ... On the stand then something about 'face scrub', etc., that I saw was that the "Scrub your nose in it 'was that I held in my hand. This was also a product that I have wanted for some time, since it should also be so great.

I was mega happy that I have found the two things. Had regular they cost € 9.95 each, thanks to the 10% I've have something paid less. But I think the investment is worthwhile, because the products erbiebig seem to be sure: From the face peeling, take a pea-sized amount, and in a 125ml tube is probably the last long.

Review about the products will follow, they will now first try for a while. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment