Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Play It Socks Sand Volleyball

Already voted?






wuhuu I have my Amy Winehouse Ballerinas: D I have to thank for probably the film Black Swan. I think almost every brand is on his ballerina trip. However, I have sought such a Ballerinas for ages - was already about to get me to a ballet in which shop - and to prepare the sole of the shoe makers.

I personally love their jeans Amy Winehouse - ballerina look. Too bad the woman has become so corrupt -.-
Unfortunately, I have seen the ballerinas are not online yet (bought directly in London). Think about me if I am to bring the safe side, a second pair. I tend to shoes to run fast breaks - and they really are from Topshop perfect, such I have been looking eeewig: D

Cardigan: Primark I found this beautiful rock: D

Cardigan: Primark There is a warm footwear for winter)
Dress: Primark my BF (Nail Art Artist or whatever you call something XD) will join: D
I would be happy about a feedback!


you may already be stretched all the things I planned for you.


I'll keep this in any case, and continue blogging


Here's the link: (since not too hard - am Beauty Blog beginner: P)

www.sarabow.wordpress.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment